15/04/2011

{Lust Worthy} Shoes Fit For A Princess - Aruna Seth

These are the shoes that do a little dance in my shoe dreams, you know the ones, where you have a walk in wardrobe and you ring for breakfast to be brought up!!

I'll be honest I probably wouldn't be able to afford these at my wedding but if it means forgoing a DJ and burning my own CD or baking 200 cupcakes the day before the wedding i would do it, if you want it, you need to get thrifty.

Already a must have for A list stars on the red carpet, their lovely handmade in Northern Italy, using the worlds quality ribbons, silky satins and buttery soft leathers. *sigh*

{wish list} beautiful ballerinas for flat girlie glam.




















keep checking the website for updates and events.


www.arunaseth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...